* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Windows 7: fixed hand cursor that displayed a green square under the hand symbol.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
* Mac VST support.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Mid/Side processing capability.
* New stereo linking options.
* Enable/disable processing on each channel.
* Customize the range of the meters and zoom/navigate in the display.
* Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice.
* Improved accuracy of MIDI output.
* New Presets.
* New installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
* Brand new documentation.