Fully redesigned algorithms.
External side chain input.
Control the attack and release shape of the peak envelope.
Improved monitoring, with gain reduction and increase histograms and new envelopes view.
Brand new fully customizable user interface:
New look and feel.
Show/hide what you need.
Meters and curves can now be frozen.
Zoomable GR meters and curves.
New integrated presets manager:
Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
Organize presets with folders.
Customize the default preset.
Exchange presets easily.
Load Presets using MIDI Bank Select and Program Change.
Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
Audio Suite support for the AAX version for offline dynamics processing in Pro Tools.
Dynamics response curve is now displayed on the AVID S6 control surface when used with Pro Tools.
Limiter and output meter now work in L/R mode when the dynamics section is operating in Mid/Side mode.
New presets to get started faster.
Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
Plug-in now shows in the "Dynamics" section of most DAWs.
The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path and remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
Improved value display in fine edit window.
Improved parameters display and response curves on control surfaces.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
(RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons. Installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Windows 7: fixed hand cursor that displayed a green square under the hand symbol.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
* Mac VST support.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Mid/Side processing capability.
* New stereo linking options.
* Enable/disable processing on each channel.
* Customize the range of the meters and zoom/navigate in the display.
* Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice.
* Improved accuracy of MIDI output.
* New Presets.
* New installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
* Brand new documentation.