* Ability to move dialogs.
* Keyboard shortcut Shift-U (unmute all).
* Unix/SDL version now uses system libzzip.
* Updated section panel to handle multiple pages.
* Basic quicktime support on OSX.
* LHA archive support.
* Colour table import/export.
* gzip compression support.
* New font: IDC-Harmonica (12x12)
* New font: IDC-MicroKnight (12x12)
* Ability to detect desktop display resolution.
* Added '1' as note-off key in MilkyTracker mode.
* Ability to adjust screen magnification factor.
* Milkyplay license changed from GPL to BSD (MilkyTracker remains GPL).
* Working close button in OSX.
* LZX compressor support.
* Improved constants for 10 band EQ.
* New font: Topaz 1.3 & Topaz 2.0 (8x8)
* (Unix) JACK client thread gets zombified causing playback to block.
* Crash when using the '-orientation ROTATE90CW' switch on SDL versions.
* Screen input lock after showing a system message.
* Bug in xm loader for old xm variant causing 8 bit samples to not load correctly.
* Added FT2 note range clipping to live playback.
* Improved live recording note-off.
* Crash when unable to open a directory.
* Experimental mod exporter fix.
* Volume scale default volume for empty instrument/samples.
* Modplug XM importer fix.
* Crash when MilkyTracker attempts to load a non-existant file.
* Dialog initalization bug (caused focus to miss in edit fields etc).
* Font selection bug.
* Mouse repeat bug on SDL version.
* Small bug in SDL Midi code.
* Little bug in the advanced edit panel (limit of subsequent channels).
* Undefined .XM sample type 0x3 causes sample loop to appear "one shot".
* Instrument vibrato depth value gets doubled when copying instruments.
* PSM loader can now store sub-song information correctly.
* XM loading problems with 16-bit odd sample sizes.
* Support for callbacks on systems that don't use C style function calls (ie, OS/2)
* Instrument fadeout value initially doesn't match the slider position when adding new instruments to a loaded module.
* Selecting an instrument with the numpad doesn't update the instrument or sample editors with the selected instrument, but with the previous one.
* Bug in auto-detection of playmode for XM modules (panning was not set).
* Set envelope position after sustain points.
* Ignored lower 3 bits of finetune for more accurate FT2 playback
* Crash while loading sample during playback
* Screen refresh issues
* Problem with French keyboard layout.
* The current pattern length under the song title isn't updated when the mod is zapped.
* Shrinking a 2-row pattern isn't possible.
* Undoing an action doesn't register as a change.
* A slight graphical bug occurs when using the seq and cln buttons on the FEth pattern of a mod.
* Crash when converting sample resolution.
* Freeze on exit when using DirectSound on Windows 7.
* Lots of other smalls bugs not worth mentioning.