What's new in 1.0.2?
* Modern skin by Scott Kane
What's fixed in 1.0.2?
* 64-bit VST version sometimes caused a crash on Windows systems with more than 4 gig memory
* sample rate wasn’t retrieved correctly from the host (AU): attack/decay times were off at non-44.1 sample rates
* latency wasn’t communicated correctly to certain hosts.
* several memory leaks.
What's new in 1.0.1?
* 64 bits VST & AU version for MAC OS
* extra large GUI for easier reading on high resolution screens
What's fixed in 1.0.1?
* Big Blue Compressor would randomly crash AU Validation Tool (Logic)
* improved CPU load by fixing denormal bug
* Big Blue Compressor couldn’t be inserted on mono tracks in RTAS & AU