64-bit VST version sometimes caused a crash on Windows systems with more than 4 GB memory.
Sample rate wasn't retrieved correctly from the host (AU).
Latency wasn't communicated correctly to certain hosts.
Several potential memory leaks have been resolved.
What's new in 1.1.1?
* 64 bits VST & AU version for MAC OS
* extra large GUI for easier reading on high resolution screens
What's fixed in 1.1.1?
* peak light got stuck at a local maximum on MAC OS
* knob & slider parameters didn't show up correctly in native editors and external controllers.
* 32- & 64-bit installation for Windows is now combined in one installer
* drag & drop authorization was removed (to simplify the authorization process & enhance compatibility with ProTools 10)