Fixed crash in WaveLab 8.5.
Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
Key signal gain parameter added.
Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
Version change history information window added.
The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
Fixed user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
* Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
* Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
* An issue with the "Vintage Compression" mode in the "Dual Mono" routing mode fixed.
* The "Vintage Compression" mode is now selected for all channel groups to avoid phasing issues.
* Key signal filtering added.
* New compressor "punch" parameter added.
* Feedback compression mode added.
* Attack time range extended down to 0.01ms.
* External side-chain support added.