New Feature - Mac & Windows - Elixir - Dynamic Channel Linking: Make the channels linkage dynamic according to the signal. It means; when On, the Channel Link will automatically move from 0 when High Dynamic (High transient) are detected and the desired value when no dynamic (low transient) are detected.
Enhancement - Mac & Windows - Elixir - in addition to dBTP; dBFS output level is now also guaranty.
Fixed - Mac - Elixir - Middle meter scale not displayed correctly
Fixed - Mac - Elixir - GR meter values not visible in Logic Pro 9.1.6
Fixed - Windows - Spat - Correct IR not always displayed
Fixed - Mac & Windows - HEar - Can't recall some parameters on Cubase6
Fixed - Mac & Windows - IRCAM Tools - I/O config not always reloaded correctly in VST
Fixed - Windows - IRCAM Tools - Some plugins was shown as Trojan by some anti-virus
Fixed - When loading a preset in ProTools, parameter changes were not exposed to the host (OS X & Windows).
Fixed - Old projects (sessions) could not be re-loaded in various host softwares (OS X & Windows).
* fix crash under Ableton Live, while reloading session containing at least one Flux:: plug-in.
* fix Ableton Live CPU overload issue, force to 2/5 at max, to reduce CPU load
* fix MacOS 10.4 Tiger compatibility issue with iLok driver.
* Fix Avid Protools Audiosuite latency incorrectly handled.
* Fix Verb reset issue upon Play/Stop
* Generic: Fixed preset manager edit dialog issue.
* Generic: Fixed preset manager gui issue.
* Added the option "Report zero latency" to the VST version for Wavelab clip effects..
* Avira antivirus : Fixed virus detection.
* Fix a bug that prevent reloading side-chain configuration on some Audiounit projects in Logic and Live.
Warning: some old project may not be able to recall their configuration. You may want to double-check the "ext" status and re-save your project.
* Fix a bug that leads to wrong name display of factory presets in the the Logic header menu.
* Fix a bug that may lead to crash if a preset name contain some strange characters.