We have just put up a new installer for the OS X versions of Eos to address a bug with the automation in the AudioUnit version. If you only use the VST, or only use Windows, you don't need to install this update. If you use AudioUnits, it is a recommended update.
1. mono-mono and mono-stereo modes added to AudioUnit.
2. .aupreset files added to appropriate place so that they may be browsed by hosts that can't load factory AU presets (Live, DP)
3. DRM removed from installers and plug-ins.
4. Installers digitally signed.
5. Minor graphics update for better legibility.
This version of Eos is now "sandbox-safe," and will work fine in sandboxed hosts on OS X.
The OS X version of Eos has been updated to 1.4.2 to correct a small bug introduced in version 1.4.1 where presets weren't showing up for AudioUnit versions. If you use the VST exclusively, or are on Windows, there is no need for this update.