Four independent effect units:
The already impressive TRAKTOR effects section just got twice as nice. With the addition of two more effects units (in PRO versions only) the potential for warping and twisting your tracks has been vastly increased. With three separate effects chainable per unit, the possibilities are now almost endless.
Native HID / Display Support
TRAKTOR now supports the HID (Human Interface Device) protocol for the Pioneer CDJ-400 and display support for the Denon DN-HC4500. HID is an alternative to MIDI control that boasts a much improved sensitivity, meaning even more precise control over pitch control and effects parameters etc. HID also utilizes the product displays to show TRAKTOR info such as track name, remaining time etc, directly on the hardware.
IMPROVED TIME-STRETCHING ALGORITHM
The new advanced Ălastique time stretching algorithm delivers a new level in time-stretching quality at an amazing workload efficiency. The algorithm has been developed to detect tonal and transient components in your tracks with high accuracy, making the Keylock function in TRAKTOR 1.2 sound pristine. The new algorithm also ensures exceptional efficiency in CPU usage.
* Drag & Drop from decks to playlist
* Two additional "favorite playlist" slots
* New "Progressive Sensitivity" option for Pitch Bend
* Customizable Cue Play button behaviour (Instant/On Release)
* Additional "Preparation List" features with diamond icons, "Append/add next" menu functions
* Adjustable "minimum playtime filter" for play count and history functions timecode
* Internal EQs enabled for external mixer mode
* New track caching technology with reduced memory footprint
* Improved Tap Tempo function
* Direct tag editing in Explorer node
* Pitch Bend controller assignable to jog wheels
* One-Click setting of hotcues