* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Fixed issue with EQ curve type that was sometimes not properly recalled.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Mac VST Support.
* New user interface design.
* The plugin now offers two types of EQ curves.
* EQ range is now customizable.
* Undo/Redo support.
* Preset import/export in a host independent format.
* Window opacity control for plugin transparency.
* New Windows installer.
* New documentation.
* This version is installed as a new plugin because of the new parameters. You can keep the previous version and this one side by side.