Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
Reduced the plug-in's memory usage.
Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
(Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using "Get Info" in the Finder.
(Mac) Improved display of Audio Unit parameters in most host applications.
Fixed window frame not showing with Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
(Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen anymore.
(Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
Brand new, fully customizable user interface:
New look and feel.
Show/hide what you need.
New EQ curve display.
New instant spectrum curves display.
New color or greyscale overlayed spectrogram view.
New output peak levels meters.
Multiple display sizes.
New "mix" parameter for instant dry/wet control or side chain dynamic equalization.
New interpolation mode for up to four different EQ shapes.
Now includes both single and dual channels versions and superseds the three plug-nis previously included in the Blue Cat's Liny EQ Pack bundle.
Spectrum and spectrogram displays can be frozen to capture spectral snapshots
New integrated presets manager:
Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
Organize presets with folders.
Customize the default preset.
Exchange presets easily.
Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
Different EQ shapes can now be selected for each channel.
New presets to get started faster.
The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
Improved value display in fine edit window.
Improved parameters display on control surfaces.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
(RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
Fixed copy/paste keyboard shortcut issues in the registration panel on Mac.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons. Installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Fixed issue with EQ curve type that was sometimes not properly recalled.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Mac VST Support.
* New user interface design.
* The plugin now offers two types of EQ curves.
* EQ range is now customizable.
* Undo/Redo support.
* Preset import/export in a host independent format.
* Window opacity control for plugin transparency.
* New Windows installer.
* New documentation.
* This version is installed as a new plugin because of the new parameters. You can keep the previous version and this one side by side.