Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).
* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Performance inprovements (processing and user interface).
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
* Controls names can now be customized from the user interface (no need to change the skins).
* output automation is now disabled by default.
* Bug fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
* Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.6.1 support for enhanced user interface customization.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Mac VST Support.
* Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice.
* New Windows installer (you should uninstall any previous version before installing this new one).
* New documentation.
* Minor user interfaces changes.