Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).
* RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
* 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
* Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
* Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
* Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
* Fixed MIDI learn issues.
* Fixed issue with EQ curve type that was sometimes not properly recalled.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
* Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.