Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).
Output data rate (MIDI CC or automation) can now be customized, from 20 to 500 Hz.
Increased the default output data rate (from 20 to 50 Hz) for smoother side chaining and more precise spectrum display.
Note value for the current mouse location is now displayed, in addition to the frequency.
Windows: improved settings dialog loading time.
Mac: user interface performance improvement (up to 30% lighter on cpu).
* 64-bit Mac VST support.
* User interface enhancements:
o Improved readability.
o Zooming is now animated.
o Controls can be collapsed to reduce the size of the user interface and focus on the analysis.
o Improved consistency with our other analysis tools.
* Improved MIDI and automation output precision: now prevents hosts from wrongly interpolating between values.
* Default release time is now shorter.
* New 3D waterfall view to monitor the evolution of the spectrum over time.
* Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed (can keep measurement/selection mode and still drag the curves).
* Output automation is now disabled by default.
* Updated documentation.
* Bug Fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
* Mac Audio Unit support.
* Improved accuracy of MIDI output.
* Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice.
* New Windows Installer (you should uninstall any previous version before installing this new one).
* New documentation format.