Added support for reading and writing FLAC and OGG file types.
- The Win32 build of AudioMove can now read .cda files directly
from audio CD, thanks to Andy Key's AKRip CD-ripping library.
(used under the terms of the GPL)
- Added an "Add Folder..." button that make it a bit more
intuitive to set up recursive batch conversions.
- Upgraded the included muscle distribution to v4.50.
- Upgraded the included libsamplerate distribution to v0.1.7.
- Upgraded the included libsndfile distribution to v1.0.19.
- Added included distributions for libogg, libvorbis, and libFLAC.
- Added a build-audiomove.sh script to make building AudioMove
more automatic under MacOS/X and Linux. (The Windows build doesn't
have a build script, so you still have to assemble everything
manually. It's probably best just to use the Windows AudioMove.exe
binary instead, and leave that pain to me)
o Update AudioMove code to compile against (and require) Qt4.5.x.
* Fixed a bug where convert-in-place mode would try to replace
unusual filename extensions with their more usual ones, and
in the process create a renamed copy of the input file instead
of overwriting the input file (e.g. converting "file.aif" in-place
would instead output to "file.aiff")