- The Grand 2 now supports editing the Tuning for well-tempered
and concert-grand scale. The tuning scale is stored individually
for Model 1 and Model 2.
You can edit the tuning scale by:
o Select the Model you want to edit
o Go to Global Options page
o ALT-click the checkbox for well-tempered or concertgrand
scale to bring up the tuning editor
o The tuning scale editor allows you to edit the tuning by
entering cent offsets for all Keys.
o Hit ok to store the edited tuning scale
To reset the tuning to factory default: click the "Reset button" in
the tuning scale editor and hit "ok".
- New "buffer size" option in Global option page:
With this option you can set the size of each voice buffer in
kilobytes. The bigger the buffer size, the less disk streaming is
required. By default, this is set to 96KB, but you may want to
experiment with this setting to find the optimum value for your
- Corrected an issue which led to inaccurate tuning of welltempered
- Fixed 2 Samples
- Options: better memory handling when changing Grand Model
- OSX: sometimes the AU plugin could loose disk-streaming