- Handles AAC files, both .m4a and .m4p files.
- Supports an option to back up music files before retagging them. .m4p files are always backed up.
- Searches All Music Guide for cover art and album/track information.
- Searches Google Music for album/track information and cover art. Google Music does not provide the year or genre, though. Further, it looks like Google gets all its track information from AMG. And, its cover art looks like it's the same as AMG's only smaller. I'm leaving this in just in case searching AMG doesn't find something (because Google's search capability is a little bit more robust).
- Searches Gnudb for album information. Gnudb's track search doesn't work.
- Searches FreeDB for album information only. FreeDB's track search doesn't work well.
- Tries to extract title, album, artist, and year information from the file names.
- Gives you an option to use album, artist, title, year, and genre information from the current tags.
- AutoTagTools, just a contextual menu to launch AutoTagX on a file or folder, has been crashing for a long time now. I've disabled the "Install" option.
Moved the legend to a drawer.