MDrummer small v 5.02
20 oct. 2014
Improved preset window layout.
Added MAmp effect.
Ctrl+click on a track (un)mutes it in loop editor, Alt+click (un)soloes it.
Minimum velocity for MIDI command notes now forces choosing a random loop and if random loops are disabled.
Added shortcut buttons to add verse, chorus etc. to Song tab.
Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
Improved ADSR editor.
Improved signal generator randomizer.
Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
Highly improved ADSRs - added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
Added randomize button to oscillator shape editors.
Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
Added DC blocker into prefiltering section for MFreqShifter.
Improved plugin resizing in some Windows hosts.
Added random preset button to each preset window, which selects and loads random preset from selected folder.
Added preset rename feature.
Presets can now contain text information.
Improved step sequencer editor graphical quality.
Folders in all presets are now sorted by name.
Added fundamental (1st harmonic) level to signal generator transformations.
Presets can now be dragged in the preset list to change order.
Added upper-case switch to style settings.
Added ADSR tremolo fade-in parameter, custom tremolo shape and option to start tremolo in the decay stage already.
Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
Fix: Drag & drop files didn't work in tab popups.
Fix: Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5
Fix: Some components didn't handle higher style sizes well.
Fix: Areas editor could crash when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
Fix: Plugins might not have presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
Fix: Preset name might not have stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Fix: MPhaser could get ultraexcited by certain signals with some settings.
Fix: MFreqShifter responded differently in different sampling rates. There may be a minor sound difference for sampling rates higher than 48kHz.
Fix: Signal generator advanced settings and harmonics generator randomize didn't work.
Fix: Unmaximizing a popup window on Mac could make its content messed up.
Fix: Mac Command key now acts like Ctrl to avoid conflict with the "standard" Ctrl+Click being right-mouse click.
Fix: Edit areas in equalizers could crash on Mac.
Fix: Numpad didn't work on Mac.
Fix: Meter names have not been resized correctly when style size is not 100%.
Fix: Removed duplicite collapse buttons from MScratcher, MSubSampleSynthesizer and MMultiSampler.
Fix: Rhythm editor tab couldn't be resized when displayed as popup window.
Fix: Quick setup displayed as popup with enabled auto-load couldn't be used to browse drumsets, because loading would activate the main window.
MDrummer small v 5.00
20 mai 2014
5.00 is a huge major update, which brings a complete GUI restructuralization, better & faster stylable and resizable GUI engine, GPU acceleration and much more.
MDrummer small v 4.0.7
12 juin 2013
When changing signature, MDrummer now automatically fixes all loops according to their purpose by moving, removing or even creating notes.
Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
MPhaser: Added squared and logarithmic shape modes closely resembling analog sweeping character.
Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass, allpass filters.
Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
Added time-resolution parameter & peak detection feature to analyzers, added global presets, FFT sizes extended to 262k and overlap converted powers of 2 and extended to 4096x, for ultimate precision required with scientific analyses.
MAnalyzer: Highly increased resolution.
Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
Added ability to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
MLicenceManager has been removed and MDrummer Large can now process the licences itself.
MStereoScope, MStereoSpread, MStereoGenerator: Added timing parameters to all stereo scopes.
MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.
Fix: Clipboard access on Windows sometimes didn't work correctly.
Fix: MPhaser could get overloaded and unstable.
Fix: When signature has been lowered, empty loops could remain in a rhythm.
Fix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
Fix: Dynamic equalizers didn't create harmonics for notch filters unless gain was different than 0dB.
Fix: Plugins sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
MDrummer small v 4.0.6
9 déc. 2012
Added drumset A-H presets for easier manipulation and storing drumsets in your projects.
MDrummer now keeps rhythm generator settings for each target rhythm.
Memory requirements reduced.
Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
MWaveshaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
Fix: MDelay could increase amount of required memory under certain circumstances.
Fix: Installer on Windows didn't move shared IRs into the new location.
Fix: Analyzers didn't store "Enable when hidden" mode.
Fix: Project storage in memory and on disk was increasing when repeatedly saved.
MDrummer small v 4.0.4
14 sept. 2012
The new version of MDrummer adds 2 effects, optimizes analysis engine and delays, adds virtual keyboard and much more.
MDrummer small v 4.0.3
10 août 2012
The new version of MDrummer adds rhythm generator in-sync preview, oscillators edited using harmonics, MGranular effect, fixes several problems and more.
MDrummer small v 4.0.2
23 déc. 2011
The new version of MDrummer improves and fixes several problems and adds several new features and provides Mac 64 compatibility.
MDrummer small v 4.0.1
10 août 2011
Basic drum parameters can now be automated from mixer page. This includes mute, volume, pan, pitch and sends.
Added an advanced analyzer to equalizers.
File selectors have been highly optimized.
Added "save drumset" feature into the Quick setup.
MConvolution GUI has been redesigned for easier workflow.
Loop generator now adjusts to target signature even if it is higher than source loops.
Decreased default sound volume.
Optimized preset and settings storage.
Rhythm generator now stops audio processing during rhythm generator to avoid overloading CPU.
Sample import can now automatically generate snare drum 2 from snare drum 1 and hihat closing can be disabled.
LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
Equalizer band points are now slightly smaller.
Automation has been optimized.
All drum channels now default to 0.
Fix: MDrummer can now access additional volumes on Mac OS X.
Fix: Sample import enabled Freeze causing high CPU requirements and deadlocks.
Fix: Some changes in mixer on freezed drums weren't updating.
Fix: A Windows message was poping when trying to access an unavailable drive.
Fix: Additional volumes couldn't be accessed on Mac.
Fix: Rhythm generator no longer loads target channel from settings as this was confusing.
Fix: Clicking on a mixer button and then pressing an arrow key could lead to a crash.
Fix: Loop export didn't work correctly under certain circumstances.
Fix: Clicking edit icon in the drum pads could lead to a crash.
Fix: VST3 was causing crashes under some hosts and specific configurations.
Fix: Envelope draw mode didn't work well with snap to grid enabled.
Fix: Popup windows with some keyboard shortcuts could lead to a crash on Mac.
Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.
Fix: Dragging equalizer Q didn't work very well on Mac.
Fix: MCompressor didn't display gain reduction and peak levels between multiple channels.
MDrummer small v 4.0
25 mars 2011
MDrummer small v 3.0.1
31 mars 2010
* MSynthesizer4NN templates - Being extremely versatile MSynthesizer4NN was also a little harder to use. Now it contains more than 20 predefined templates providing simple creation of drums, such as snare and bass drum. Not limiting its features, templates only configure the MSynthesizer4NN parameters, so you can further tweak it. This makes the MSynthesizer4NN the most advanced drum synthesizer in the world.
* Advanced song structures editor - while MIDI command method is still the most versatile, Song structures are now even more powerful and easy to edit.
* Full resizing using plugin editor border - our plugins still remain the only ones in the world providing true resizing using window border as you are used to with normal windows. Add the most advanced styling engine and you have the best GUI ever.
* Added MFlanger effect.
* Added harmonics and advanced band editors to MEqualizer.
* Drumset and rhythm undo for basic operations such as loading, merging, changing speed...
* Added submit drumset and MSynthesizer4NN settings, so that you can easily send your settings to our servers. We can then add your drumset to next releases or even create templates from your synthesizer settings.
* Kernel and GUI optimized and protected against compatibility problems.
* Added classic mode and serial mode to MDelay.
* Improved Windows 64-bit compatibility.
* Added drag & drop loop as MIDI from the loop selector in Rhythm editor.
* Optimized equalizer graph rendering.
* Added double/half speed for beat or loops.
* All versions can now coexist. Which means you can have MDrummer Small, Demo and Large all 32-bit and 64-bit together on a single system.
* Graphical improvements, modified style for better visibility..
* Layers panel is now collapsed by default.
* Added edit button into the drum designer opening editor for particular drum.
* Shuffle range extended to 150%.
* Integrated activation - no licence manager is need anymore, you can activate your MDrummer Large just by drag & dropping your licence file into the plugin.
* Mute buttons highlighted when pushed.
* Loop editor shows velocity number you should use in the MIDI command system to trigger selected loop.
* Improved help system.
* Zipper noise protection.
* Fix: Rhythm synchronization problems.
* Fix: Switching to song structures was causing lags.
* Fix: MDrummer was sometimes having huge GUI.