Added drumset A-H presets for easier manipulation and storing drumsets in your projects.
MDrummer now keeps rhythm generator settings for each target rhythm.
Memory requirements reduced.
Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
MWaveshaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
Fix: MDelay could increase amount of required memory under certain circumstances.
Fix: Installer on Windows didn't move shared IRs into the new location.
Fix: Analyzers didn't store "Enable when hidden" mode.
Fix: Project storage in memory and on disk was increasing when repeatedly saved.
Added MStereoSpread plugin.
Help windows now provide "Show in web browser" button you can use to create a documentation and show it in your browser.
All peak/loudness/.. meters are now reset by clicking on them. Hold ctrl to reset individual meters.
Step sequencer grid now follows the number of steps.
Plugin configurations and presets on Windows moved to MeldaProduction subfolder.
Improved MStereoGenerator audio quality.
Fix: Freezing some drums could lead to a crash.
Fix: Keyboard input on Mac OS X with older Carbon interfaces sometimes generated backspaces instead of letters.
Fix: MStereoGenerator could occasionally freeze.
Basic drum parameters can now be automated from mixer page. This includes mute, volume, pan, pitch and sends.
Added an advanced analyzer to equalizers.
File selectors have been highly optimized.
Added "save drumset" feature into the Quick setup.
MConvolution GUI has been redesigned for easier workflow.
Loop generator now adjusts to target signature even if it is higher than source loops.
Decreased default sound volume.
Optimized preset and settings storage.
Rhythm generator now stops audio processing during rhythm generator to avoid overloading CPU.
Sample import can now automatically generate snare drum 2 from snare drum 1 and hihat closing can be disabled.
LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
Equalizer band points are now slightly smaller.
Automation has been optimized.
All drum channels now default to 0.
Fix: MDrummer can now access additional volumes on Mac OS X.
Fix: Sample import enabled Freeze causing high CPU requirements and deadlocks.
Fix: Some changes in mixer on freezed drums weren't updating.
Fix: A Windows message was poping when trying to access an unavailable drive.
Fix: Additional volumes couldn't be accessed on Mac.
Fix: Rhythm generator no longer loads target channel from settings as this was confusing.
Fix: Clicking on a mixer button and then pressing an arrow key could lead to a crash.
Fix: Loop export didn't work correctly under certain circumstances.
Fix: Clicking edit icon in the drum pads could lead to a crash.
Fix: VST3 was causing crashes under some hosts and specific configurations.
Fix: Envelope draw mode didn't work well with snap to grid enabled.
Fix: Popup windows with some keyboard shortcuts could lead to a crash on Mac.
Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.
Fix: Dragging equalizer Q didn't work very well on Mac.
Fix: MCompressor didn't display gain reduction and peak levels between multiple channels.
New version fixes some Mac OS X problems such as installer permissions and compatibility with Digital performer.
* MSynthesizer4NN templates - Being extremely versatile MSynthesizer4NN was also a little harder to use. Now it contains more than 20 predefined templates providing simple creation of drums, such as snare and bass drum. Not limiting its features, templates only configure the MSynthesizer4NN parameters, so you can further tweak it. This makes the MSynthesizer4NN the most advanced drum synthesizer in the world.
* Advanced song structures editor - while MIDI command method is still the most versatile, Song structures are now even more powerful and easy to edit.
* Full resizing using plugin editor border - our plugins still remain the only ones in the world providing true resizing using window border as you are used to with normal windows. Add the most advanced styling engine and you have the best GUI ever.
* Added MFlanger effect.
* Added harmonics and advanced band editors to MEqualizer.
* Drumset and rhythm undo for basic operations such as loading, merging, changing speed...
* Added submit drumset and MSynthesizer4NN settings, so that you can easily send your settings to our servers. We can then add your drumset to next releases or even create templates from your synthesizer settings.
* Kernel and GUI optimized and protected against compatibility problems.
* Added classic mode and serial mode to MDelay.
* Improved Windows 64-bit compatibility.
* Added drag & drop loop as MIDI from the loop selector in Rhythm editor.
* Optimized equalizer graph rendering.
* Added double/half speed for beat or loops.
* All versions can now coexist. Which means you can have MDrummer Small, Demo and Large all 32-bit and 64-bit together on a single system.
* Graphical improvements, modified style for better visibility..
* Layers panel is now collapsed by default.
* Added edit button into the drum designer opening editor for particular drum.
* Shuffle range extended to 150%.
* Integrated activation - no licence manager is need anymore, you can activate your MDrummer Large just by drag & dropping your licence file into the plugin.
* Mute buttons highlighted when pushed.
* Loop editor shows velocity number you should use in the MIDI command system to trigger selected loop.
* Improved help system.
* Zipper noise protection.
* Fix: Rhythm synchronization problems.
* Fix: Switching to song structures was causing lags.
* Fix: MDrummer was sometimes having huge GUI.