Complete overhaul of the application, with addition of major new functionality.
- Now allows for bi-directional communication with the MC-202's sequences: both write
- Now allows for reading and writing both audio (realtime from MC-202, or file-based
(WAV and AIFF)) and MIDI files.
- Now provides new setting for MIDI file import that allows for sequence to be "padded"
with silence from last note to end of bar, for easier looping.
- Now allows for sequences to be edited within application prior to sending to MC-202 or
saving to file.
- Now allows for easy copying of sequences between Internal and External sequences.
- Now provides for visual recall of MC-202 synth patches, by visually recreating the MC-
202's front panel in software, and ability to load/save existing patches.
- Now provides ability to preview sequences within the application using built-in
softsynth that mimics the MC-202, or by using MIDI (can send to any MIDI device or to
General MIDI synths)
- Now provides text-based synth patch sharing feature, to allow for easy exchange of MC-
202 setting patches over the Internet.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.4.x or greater, and Windows XP SP 2 or greater.
- Application now created using Cycling '74's Max/MSP. Built with version 5.06.