The LA-2A is a TDM plug-in which simulates the Teletronix LA-2A leveling amplifier. The Teletronix LA-2A is the definition of vintage audio gear. The original opto-electrical attenuator circuit is responsible for the incredibly rich and magic sound embracing the tracks of so many classic recordings. Universal Audio modeled not just the frequency response, but how each and every single component behaved and interacted to a wide variety of program material.
* Identical look, controls, and operation of the analog original
* Lag-free, Distortion-Free Optical Attenuator Emulation
* Frequency-Dependent Compression Behavior
* Input Gain and Peak Reduction Adjustment Knobs
* Limit/Compress Function Switch
* +4, -10, or Gain Reduction Metering
* Full automation capabilities
* Mono or Stereo Operation
* The LA-2A will run four instances at 44.1k and 48k on HD, and three on the Mix. At 96k, you get two instances, and one at 192k.