FET Feedback Compressor
The Seven X Five Hundred is a mono/stereo channel compressor/limiter. It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as “High Pass Sidechain Filter”, “Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression).
The 7X-500 is our take on the classic “1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
- Faithful hardware circuit emulation of the Lindell audio 7X-500 module
- FET feedback compressor with classic 1176 sound
- Mix control for parallel compression
- 3 step or continuous attack time
- 3 step or continuous release time
- High pass side chain filter
- 3 step ratio: 4:1, 12:1 and 100:1 (all in)
- Transformer balanced output
- Adjustable stereo link
- Analog warmth and non linearities