* Major tracking improvements (generally more responsive and improved latency).
* Much improved tracking at buffer sizes smaller than 5.8ms (bug in 0.7, 0.8)
* Support for drop D/D# tunings.
* Built in interactive help system and documentation.
* Smaller binary file sizes.
* Increased sensitivity range. (You will need to lower the sensitivity slider)
* New "Dynamics" MIDI Machine for dynamics automation as in version 0.7.x
* Fix: issue with monophonic/polyphonic mode not being set correct on startup
and when switching projects.
* Fix: No longer sends out MIDI CC-119 streams
* Fix: Various minor fixes
* Versions 0.7 - 0.8 have had a problem where buffers smaller than 256 at 44.1Kh
would degrade quality tracking considerably. This is fixed in 0.9.
* We discovered that all versions 0.7.x and 0.8.x has a bug which will overwrite
recognition presets (including the default ones) with a uniform/flat pitch
sensitivity iff those presets have been originally created with another version
of MIDI Guitar. This typically has bad impact on tracking. It is now corrected
in 0.9 and forward but please delete or revisit your old recognition presets.
Also make sure you try each of the three default presets again to find the best
setup for your guitar.
* Fixed bug that would not output midi from VST/AU when hosting internal plugins
* Fixed bug in the MIDI Guitar AudioUnit that would case mono output in some DAWs
* Creating a new project now creates a empty project instead of copying the
* Fixed crash when using plugin in Sonar X2.
* Fixed issue with incorrect plugin type being loaded for a project.
* Our new MIDI Machine is now embedded in MIDI Guitar.
It allows you to easily create arpeggiators, harmonizers, chord filters,
or indeed any imaginable midi effect.
* Velocity curve setting.
* Settings are now only saved on shutdown. Fixes concurrency issues with
multiple instances of MIDI Guitar running and issues with disrupted VST plugins
preventing MIDI Guitar from launching.
* Added MIDI Learn functionality.
* Added project management to make it easier to switch between sound setups.
The project stores all parameters including VST instrument and -effect states
as well as the MIDI Machine setup.
MIDI Program Change can be used to switch projects at the press of a button.
* Added VST/AudioUnit parameters so MIDI Guitar can be controlled by a DAW.
* General tracking improvements.
* Improved tracking of minor seconds.
* Improved latency at non-44.1Khz samplerates. All samplerates now perform
* Fixed issues with plugin scanner when used in plugin.
* Fixed save of MIDI enable/disable in plugin.
* Fixed bug where Test Piano would load after being disabled.