The Frequency Shifter is a VST™2.4 software effect for Microsoft Windows® written in native C++ code. The main features are:
- Frequency shifting up to ±5000 Hz
- Optional LFO with five waveforms
- Four frequency ranges, three mix modes
- Linked or individual control for both stereo channels
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine™
The Frequency Shifter shifts the spectrum of the input signal up or down along the frequency axis. This effect is also know as "Bode Frequency Shifting" or "Single Sideband Modulation"; IMHO one of the most underrated and ignored effects ever.