1. Minor bug fixes, rebuilt with latest SDKs.
2. DRM removed.
3. Digitally signed installers.
4. aupreset payload added for hosts that don't see factory presets.
Both the 32- and 64-bit VSTs of Panstation on the Windows side have been updated to 1.0.2. Changes:
1. Fixed "sum to mono" button to actually sum to mono, unlike what it was previously doing, which was not summing to mono.
2. Fixed redraw issues with numerical controls when editor is closed and re-opened.
3. Fixed noise bursts that occasionally occurred in "pattern" waveforms. This is a recommended update for all users. The OS X version will be updated next week.