Granular step sequencer
With the rise of granular synthesis becoming more and more popular, either being with synthesizers or sample manglers. the one thing i have not seen of it, is step sequencers, none at all.
this is where i come in.
operand is a sixteen track step sequencer, capable of taking a folder full of samples [aiff/wav/mp3] and turning them into something new, something, well, granular.
with the edition of:
• drag and drop sample folders [aiff/wav/mp3].
• effects [stereo delay, reverb and filter].
• key controls [sample/record hits with keyboard, tap tempo].
• random pitch/pan/duration.
• global and dedicated step/clock controls.
• external audio recording.
• plus much more.
this can be used for your own personal music tool, or for live events, whichever one you feel most pleased about using it for.
look at the quick tutorial video for reference and ideas of how you could use it.