The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer emulate the legendary ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer. We added a simple Output Level control for better control on the overall level.
The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer is ideal for reshaping sounds during mixing and re-mixing as well as for creating your own sound and special effects. Handling sonic effects is just one of the many useful functions of this 'easy-to-operate' software.
* ALL-TECH 9063B modeled from the legendary ALTEC 9063B Passive Equalizer
* (LOW) 40, 100 Hz EQUALIZE - Shelf Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
* (LOW) 40, 100 Hz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
* (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz EQUALIZE - Peak Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
* (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
* Volume Output control, -18 to +18 dB
Macintosh® Intel Core Solo® 1.5GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
Pentium® iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
Windows 7 - XP - Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).