Musical instrument practice aid
SnakeLoops lets you slow down and loop difficult parts in video or audio files, so you can practice from them effortlessly. It has also a pitch shifter function.
* Easily drag loops over the waveform.
* Select any number of loops for sequenced exercises.
* Give each loop a name - for instance "Exercise 7".
* Sidebar lets you switch between any song and any loop.
* Loops any video or audio file that QuickTime Player supports.
* Change playback rate from 20% to 120% without changing the pitch of the sound.
* Pitch shifter lets you change tone in between -5 to +5 semitones.
* Undo / redo support.
* Saves all loops for all the content inside a database.
* Drag and drop from Finder or iTunes.
* Designed for Mac.