FilterShaper v 2.2.4
Oct 31, 2011
These updates fix graphic issues with older host sequencers on Mac OS X and reduce both memory and CPU consumption on Mac OS X and Windows.
FilterShaper v 2.2.3
Oct 15, 2011
Curve, FilterShaper, VolumeShaper and PanCake are now fully RTAS compatible (for Pro Tools 8 and higher).
These updates fix graphic issues with the waveform area, which could happen with some graphic cards and especially with OS X Lion.
In some cases, MidiShaper might have stopped sending MIDI signal in Ableton Live. We fixed that as well.
FilterShaper v 2.2.2
Jul 30, 2011
Switching play modes could lead to hanging notes in Curve 1.4. This is fixed now. Also, we fixed a drawing bug in the waveform area for all plugins.
FilterShaper v 2.2.1
Jun 21, 2011
We improved CPU usage for all plugins a bit and fixed a crash bug in Curve that could happen when renaming a preset.
64-bit versions of our full product line are now also available for the Mac.
FilterShaper v 2.2
Jun 9, 2011
Now all our plugins have 40 wavepoints for drawing waveforms. More weirdness, more control for wobbles, for arpeggios in Curve, etc.
FilterShaper v 2.1
Feb 7, 2011
All effects are now fully AU compatible.
Undo/redo for waveform drawing has been one of the Curve's most requested features, and we now also added this feature to our full product line. Also, we tweaked lots of things under the hood.
FilterShaper v 2.0.3
Mar 22, 2010
Fixes: On Sonar (PC) the waveform area was sometimes not shown correctly, and on Nuendo (Mac) our plugins could not be closed (.. but really, you should anyway never ever close our plugins).
Improvements: For all plugins, we added a new button to change the displayed grid of the waveform, and we labeled FilterShaper's LFOs numerically (hurray!).
Current issues: Our plugins do not work in all 64 bit hosts. In Nuendo (Mac) the mouse pointer is sometimes offset within the waveform area. We are currently looking into both issues.
FilterShaper v 2.0.1
Nov 25, 2009
Fixes issues with drawing in Cockos Reaper and in various hosts on Mac OS X.
FilterShaper v 2.0
Nov 11, 2009
* Now available for both PC and Mac
* Unique Parallel Routing: Added parallel routing option for FilterShaper's two filters.
* Filter Panning and Volume Control: Individual controls for both panning and volume in parallel mode for each filter.
* Free-running LFOs: Set the speed of the LFO loop length in hertz or rhythmic units, independent of the host tempo.
* Modulation of Master Pan Control: The new master control can be modulated, just as all the other controls. This powerful feature can add some interesting movement to your sounds.
* Improved User Interface: Clean and uncluttered user-friendly design with a refined waveform editing area. All the controls are available within one single window.
FilterShaper v 1.0.2
Jul 6, 2009
This brings a bugfix for users of Ableton Live 8. In this host, editing points in the waveform could behave buggy.