Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
Made the summary EQ curve thicker.
Added a set of predefined static spectrums.
Fixed erratic behavior of the "Low-Pass 6" filter when its frequency was set above Nyquist.
Fixed an issue when two instances used the same export slot.
Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
Made bottom group selector switchable.
Added switchable visual colorization.
Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
Added "RT Sigma" analyzer type.
Added "Spectrum Offset" display modes.
Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
Reduced the overall memory consumption.
Bypass switch's state is now saved with the project.
Implemented a fast Shift+Click insertion of control points.
Increased "smoothed" graph drawing precision.
Increased overall spectrum drawing precision.
Added VST3 support.
"Wide View Mode" user interface display mode implemented.
The "Load CSV" and "Save CSV" text file functions added.
Fixed rare occasional crashes on Mac OS X.
If secondary spectrum is active, the delta between primary and secondary spectrums at cursor position is now displayed.
The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
The "Show All Filter Shapes" global switch added.
Version change history information window added.
-6 dB/oct low-pass and high-pass filters added.
Window size is now stored correctly in the default preset.
* A wrong level meter visual look on Mac OS X fixed.
* Fixed a chaotic movement of the 2nd band when a new band is added.
* Secondary spectrum import/export added.
* Window resizing implemented.
* Static spectrums display and disk saving implemented.
* Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
* Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
* "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
* Smooth filter automation implemented.
* Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
* Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
* EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
* "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
* Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
* Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
* Level meter's "density mode" improved.
* Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
* Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
* Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
* Mid/side spectrums are now shown correctly.
* Spectrum's block size does not affect vertical spectrum's position now.
* Secondary spectrum display implemented.
* EQ highlight areas implemented.
* The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
* Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
* Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
* The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
* Default band's bandwidth and Dyn values can be now defined via band 1 in the first group.
* Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
* Selected filter's curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
* Filter selection (scrolling) buttons added.
* Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
* The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
* Control surface readout now displays musical note.
* "Density mode" implemented in the output level meter.
* "Ctrl+Drag" narrow-band sweeping implemented.