Redunoise is a high resolution audio noise reduction system which offers comprehensive control over the broad-band noise reduction process.
- High resolution spectrum analysis.
- Analog-prototyped filtering.
- Linear-phase filtering.
- Real-time spectrum display.
- Noise learn function.
- Residual output monitoring.
- Logarithmic/linear scale switch.
- Multilevel undo for each parameter.
- "A-to-B" comparisons.
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing.
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- Demo factory presets.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Native assembler DSP code.