Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 2.1
Jan 10, 2014
Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
Reduced the plug-in's memory usage.
Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
(Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using "Get Info" in the Finder.
(Mac) Improved display of Audio Unit parameters in most host applications.
Fixed window frame not showing with Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
(Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen anymore.
(Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 2.02
Jun 21, 2013
64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11.
Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
Fixed AAX version not showing up in Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows.
(RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
Fixed compare button issues in Pro Tools.
Mac-VST: Fixed window resize issues on Cubase and Nuendo (Mac).
Mac: Control MIDI settings dialog now brought back to front when already opened in the background.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 2.01
Apr 24, 2012
AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 2.0
Mar 29, 2012
New animated user interface with multiple display sizes.
New integrated presets manager:
Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
Organize presets with folders.
Customize the default preset.
Exchange presets easily.
Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows.
Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
Improved default response curve for automation and MIDI control.
Added new presets.
Improved value display in fine edit window.
Improved user manual.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons: installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.71
Feb 10, 2011
* Fixed keyboard focus stealing issue in Pro Tools and several other host applications.
* 64-bit Mac VST support.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.7
Dec 2, 2010
* 64-bit Mac VST support.
* User interface enhancements:
o Improved readability.
o Select and zoom with one click.
o Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed
o Zooming is now animated.
o Improved consistency with our other analysis tools.
* Performance improvements (the plug-in now requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
* Default release time is now shorter.
* Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing all curves on the stereo version
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.4
Nov 20, 2009
* RTAS plugin format support (final beta stage - currently available with the Free Pack only)
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
* Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.3
Sep 22, 2009
* New Windows Installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
* Bug Fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
* Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.6.1 support.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.2
Feb 8, 2009
* First Mac version.
* New skins with enhanced usability and new look and feel.
* New toolbar to access main features.
* Import/Export presets in a host and platform independent format.
* Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
* Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
* Improved graphical display performance and smoothness.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v 1.1
Feb 20, 2008
Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
New toolbar to access main functionalities.
Improved skin loading speed.
Improved user interface performance.
Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
It is now possible to choose wether displayed curves are filled or not.
Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
Bug fix (VST): when loading a project or changing presets, some host applications could hang.