Following general fixes and changes have been made within new versions:
Providing compatibility with current (at the day) operating systems and host applications
Changing locations of default settings file and License Key file. (Now these are kept on system's user level instead of system level)
Minor look and feel changes
Several fixes for major and minor known bugs
Changing minimal required OS version to Mac OS X 10.7 for Mac users and Windows 7 for PC users
And product specific changes; LuSH-101:
Fixed Multiout issue under Sonar
Changes made in all Drum Machine plug-ins:
Native mode playback control with Midi keyboard added
Quick step edition (accented step with Ctrl/Shift keys or right mouse button) added
Fixed corrupted Drum map when was user defined and no file selected
Fixed Trigger output number recall problem
Fixed Default pattern bank recall problem
Contrast has been changed for some visual controls to provide better readability in Drumazon
Number of outputs increased from 12 to 16 in Nepheton
Changes in Phoscyon:
Fixed Start button double clicking issue
Native 32 bit and 64 bit versions are provided. For PC we have separate VST 32bit and 64bit versions and for Mac we have universal 32/64 bit version.
New preset browser with improved functionality.
More flexible and easy-to-use options control configuration.
Redesigned MidiCC control including improved Midi Learn mode and assigns management.
Fixed some major and minor bugs and compatibility issues.
* Internal Seq modes were changed.
* Pattern Store button was removed.
* Randomizer works also on flam'ed steps.
* Rescale function was removed.
* Shuffle, Flam and Tempo are stored per pattern.
* Total Accent level is global.
* Leds for pattern length indications were added.
* Separate display for internal tempo was added.
* Instruments' activity leds were added.
* Added single track shifting during internal patterns edition.