Following general fixes and changes have been made within new versions:
Providing compatibility with current (at the day) operating systems and host applications
Changing locations of default settings file and License Key file. (Now these are kept on system's user level instead of system level)
Minor look and feel changes
Several fixes for major and minor known bugs
Changing minimal required OS version to Mac OS X 10.7 for Mac users and Windows 7 for PC users
And product specific changes; LuSH-101:
Fixed Multiout issue under Sonar
Changes made in all Drum Machine plug-ins:
Native mode playback control with Midi keyboard added
Quick step edition (accented step with Ctrl/Shift keys or right mouse button) added
Fixed corrupted Drum map when was user defined and no file selected
Fixed Trigger output number recall problem
Fixed Default pattern bank recall problem
Contrast has been changed for some visual controls to provide better readability in Drumazon
Number of outputs increased from 12 to 16 in Nepheton
Changes in Phoscyon:
Fixed Start button double clicking issue
Native 32 bit and 64 bit versions are provided. For PC we have separate VST 32bit and 64bit versions and for Mac we have universal 32/64 bit version.
New preset browser with improved functionality.
More flexible and easy-to-use options control configuration.
Redesigned MidiCC control including improved Midi Learn mode and assigns management.
Fixed some major and minor bugs and compatibility issues.
First official AudioUnit version.
Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.x).
Start/Stop functionality in internal sequencer.
Shuffle (swing) parameters. First one is global shuffle used
when arpeggiator is used and the second shuffle is stored
in pattern memory.
Accent velocity level settings.
Oscillator tuning settings.
Midi learn functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
Preset management functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
Default settings and resources options.
Options menu compliant with other d16 plugins.
* Playing Modes changes:
- Removal of some old modes (external mode with gates,
accents and slides triggered by single notes, patt buffer mode).
- New native mode (with pattern chains) is present.
- Improvements in Host Mode.
- Improvements in External Mode.
* Internal Sequencer:
- Note Off Clear and Self Reset attributes are no longer stored per
single pattern (now they are stored globally per project)
- Shuffle and Tempo have been added to pattern memory.
- Improvements in pattern management.
- Improvements in Tempo edition.
- Improvements in pattern Length Mode.
- Improvements in interpretation of steps with no Gate.
- Improvements in Randomizer.
- Patterns filenaming has changed. Patterns are now stored in xml files.
- Improvement in square waveform.
- Improvement in envelope generator.
- Improvement accent to resonance dependence.
- Tuning parameter range.
- Improvements in Arpeggiator.
- Presets have been expanded with arpeggiator parameters.
- Presets filenaming has changed. Presets are now stored in xml files.
- Update of factory presets & patterns.
All known bugs have been fixed.