MiniHost is a powerful and full-fledged ASIO host that loads a VST
plugin (instrument or effect) and processes it in realtime.
It offers many features that other hosts don't have, for example:
- arpeggiator, step-sequencer, CC gater, chordmaker included
- send MIDI data to VST plugins from external MIDI inputs, a resizable virtual MIDI keyboard, the computer keyboard or MIDI files
- process live ASIO audio input or a WAV file
- record audio output to WAV (16 and 32 bit)
- browse through the presets
- powerful preset manager included, allows easy organisation of all presets
- preset randomizer with script support and mutate option
- drag n' drop support
- support for VST MIDI plugins that generate MIDI data
- much much more ...