AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New user interface.
New integrated presets manager:
Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
Organize presets with folders.
Customize the default preset.
Exchange presets easily.
Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows.
Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
The plug-in now appears in the "Modulation" category in Pro Tools.
Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
Improved default response curve for automation and MIDI control.
Added new presets.
Improved value display in fine edit window.
Improved user manual.
This product now includes both the mono and stereo versions.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons: installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
* Factory presets are now available from the plugin menu.
* RTAS plugin format support (final beta stage - currently available with the Free Pack only)
* Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
* Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
* Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
* Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
* New Windows Installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
* Bug Fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
* Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.6.1 support.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.