* ReWire: now able to be synchronized or not synchronized to the host.
* incorporates a 'Jamming' window that allows to modulate Archibald's interpretation via audio input's analysis.
* corrects many bugs relative to multiple screen usage.
* now remembers MIDI input settings by name.
* new big window dispays transport's information
fully redrawn interface,
correct bugs on transport driven by space bar,
add VU-metre on main window,
correct bugs: transport driven by space bar,
add copy/paste function for sequence,
sequence extended capacity to 252 bars,
a session can now drive presets with different time signature,
automation for saving presets,
ability to name preset,
allow to change sounds for each instrument,
allow to create and use user's sounds,
allow to set voices' number for each sound,
allow to use stereo sounds,
support AIFF, WAVE and SDII samples
include a pattern creator,
include a module to drive Archibald on the stage,
include a contextual help,
include a preferences pane,
new 215 mo sounds' bank available for registered users.