1. Stripped Userdata from Movies sent to iTunes. iTunes now encodes
correctly as before.
2. TAR 2.05 always gets a fresh list of encoders from iTunes and will thus
always start iTunes when TAR starts up.
3. View options moved to a preference window as they affect all open
4. Set minimum 'Recording Time' of five seconds.
5. Set minimum 'Stop After Time' of one second.
6. Rebuild Trace button has been moved to Edit Window.
7. "Send To iTunes" and "Export Tracks" functions have been split to
8. Save As Single Track option has been removed to simplify.
9. Playthrough control has been rewritten and now works correctly.
10. Playthrough volume now goes up to 11 to satisfy Spinal Tap fans.
11. TAR now quits in a more refined manner if no sound input devices are
present. (Mac Mini and some iMacs).
12. Added error tracking to give more information about any problems.
13. TAR 2.05 is a Mach-0 compile. RB2006.1 MBS 6.0