This driver supports Pro Tools M-Powered 7.1.1 for Mac Intel Computers running Mac OS 10.4.6.
Problems resolved with this driver release:
FireWire 1814 could lose audio altogether after a bus reset.
? Fixed: AC-3 output didn't work on the FireWire 410.
- Changed: FireWire Audiophile used to default to direct monitor all inputs through output 1/2; this did not match the behavior of other M-Audio FireWire devices.
- Fixed: FireWire Audiophile should not automatically activate direct monitoring in standalone mode. This fix is implemented by an included automatic firmware upgrade.
- Fixed: FireWire 410, Audiophile, and 1814 rotary controllers and pushbuttons wouldn't work unless the control panel is open.
Support for new devices.
- MIDI I/O speed and efficiency improvements.
- Fix: the sample rate list is sometimes not repopulated when switching back to internal sync.
- Fix: Improved FW1814 192 kHz input.
Resolves Firmware Update Issue for FW1814.
This release was tested on OS 10.3.7, 10.3.8 and 10.3.9.
FireWire 1814 firmware update. Fixes:
- Noise when changing external sample rate while direct monitoring the ADAT inputs.
- Analog input panning problem.
- External ADAT sync problem after internal sync.