Improvements and bug fixes from V2.6.
1) Improved the speed at which the browser updates items that have changed.
2) Improved the feedback from the ak.Sys to the user when doing time consuming tasks like creating folders, deleting files and clearing sampler memory.
3) Drag and drop Memory (or Multis, Programs, Samples, MIDI Files) folder into Mac's desktop and you get the error "The file/folder: Memory already exists" even though the folder actually doesn't exist on the desktop. (Happened Mac OS10.3X only.) --- fixed
4) Empty folder is dragged after canceling overwrite. --- fixed
5) In Pad editor, "Sense" field is blank and not working. --- fixed
6) Drag vertical scroll bar in search box and scroll samples causes "Exception Thrown error" sometimes. --- fixed
7) "Windows" selection in top menu bar is now active to select editor and browser.