More permissions fixes for admin users who are not 501
SoundflowerBed: new ‘clone to all channels’ feature submitted by iSchemy.
Volume controls are now logarithmic
Permissions fix for admin users who are not 501
Uninstall script fixes on Lion
SoundflowerBed installation problems fixed
* The dynamic range of the volume controls increased from 18 dB to 72 dB
* Soundflower now supports more sample-rates, up to 192 KHz, by default.
* SoundflowerBed now properly remembers its input setting when waking the computer from sleep (bug fix submitted by Morton Heller)
* SoundflowerBed now runs properly following headphones being plugged-in or unplugged while playing back from soundflower instead of producing noise
* Fixed SoundflowerBed not launching on OS 10.4.
* Fixed problems with Soundflower not installing correctly on OS 10.4.
* Fixed problems with Soundflower not loading on PPC machines running OS 10.4.
* Fixed problems reported with Soundflower not working with Ableton Live (problem introduced in version 1.3)
* SoundflowerBed now compiled as a Universal Binary, and installed with the installer.
* New uninstaller (an applescript application to remove all components)
* Fixed problem introduced in version 1.4 that prevent downgrading the version of Soundflower installed.
* Cleaned up unnecessary debug posts going to the console.
* Initial release of merged and cleaned-up sources from GoogleCode.
* Dropped support for OS 10.3.x (now supporting OS 10.4.x and OS 10.5.x).
Version 1.3 / 1.3.1
* Volumes control patch by Joachim Bengtsson and some other patches made by Rogue Amoeba. This version of Soundflower has been modified to allow the use of the volume, balance, mute and gain controls.
* Dropped support for MacOS 10.2.x because that isn't included with the developer tools anymore.